Price: $185,000 (Building Site / Trout Water)
To view the plat, topography, aerial, location map, photos, and the virtual tour you must disable your popup blockers to view the images in a popup window.
Agent(s) for this listing:
Phone: 770-983-1310 (office)
Alt Phone: 706-897-1676 (cell)
CLAY COUNTY, NC
• 2.88+/- acres 8 miles east of Hayesville, NC.in Clay Co.
• 442+- feet on Shooting Creek with very good trout fishing.
• 253+/- feet on Pounding Mill Creek with water falls.
• 200+/- feet frontage on Hwy. 64.
• Tract approved by Clay Co. for septic system.
• Beautiful building site on wooded ridge with large rocks overlooking Shooting Creek.
* Mountain views and views of both creeks.
* Valley views with farm and pastureland across Shooting Creek.
* Existing well on property.
* Your own trout fishing get-a-way near Lake Chatuge.
North Carolina Properties
» Cherokee County, NC (86.05+/- Acres)
» Cherokee County, NC (10.12+/- Acres)
» Cherokee County, NC (77.74+/- Acres)
» Cherokee County, NC (243.39+/- Acres)
» Cherokee County, NC (22 Acres)
» Clay County, NC (.37+/- Acres)
» Macon County, NC (58.78 +/- Acres)
» Macon County, NC (86.15+/- Acres)
| © 2003-2018 Southern Heritage Land Company, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Maximtech
|Site Map | Disclaimer|