To view the plat, topography, aerial, location map, photos, and the virtual tour you must disable your popup blockers to view the images in a popup window.
Agent(s) for this listing:
WAYNE COUNTY, GA
* This property consists of 476 +/- acres that can be divided into beautiful home sites fronting on two county roads.
* All property offered in tracts, combinations or as a whole.
* There is an abundance of wildlife and the well managed timber stands will offer a steady stream of future income.
* Besides outstanding county road frontage, there is a very good interior road system.
* Excellent for Recreation, Timber Production and Development.
* Selling for the family of Charles Bennett- Been in the family for over 100 years.
* The property is located on two county roads and is just a short distance from the largest river in Georgia-the majestic Altamaha.
* The property has a good bit of upland acreage planted in various stages of timber production.
South Georgia Properties
» Bryan County, GA (2.42+/- Acres)
» Bryan County, GA (3.24+/- Acres)
» Bulloch County, GA (109+/- Acres)
» Camden County, GA (52.54+/- Acres)
» Emanuel County, GA (130 Acres)
» Emanuel County, GA (385 +/- Acres)
» Laurens County, GA (103+/- Acres)
» Laurens County, GA (372 Acres)
» Long County, GA (47.69+/- Acres)
» Macon County, GA (106.068+/- Acres)
» Taylor County, GA (104.119 Acres)
» Thomas County, GA (115.05+/- Acres)
» Washington County, GA (1544 Acres)
» Wayne County, GA (8 Retail Stores Acres)
» Wayne County, GA (84 Acres)
» Wayne County, GA (99 Acres)
» Wayne County, GA (600 +/- Acres)
| © 2003-2019 Southern Heritage Land Company, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Maximtech
|Site Map | Disclaimer|