|"Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God." Job 37:14|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use SHLC to assist me in purchasing/selling property?History of Performance and Professionalism:
• Over $150 Million in sales volume in the last three years.
• Established in 2002 specializing in recreational, transitional, & investment properties.
• Members of the Realtors® Land Institute and the National Association of Realtors®.
In-Depth Staff Knowledge and Experience:
• 23 Licensed Realtors®
• 2 Accredited Land Consultants through Realtors® Land Institute
• 5 Registered Foresters
• 1 Nationally recognized Wildlife Biologist – Mr. Kent Kammermeyer
• 1 Certified Land Appraiser
• 1 Auction Representative through Dempsey Auction of Rome, Georgia
Broad Spectrum of Complimentary Services:
• Real Estate Brokerage Services
• Forestry & Wildlife Management Services
• Conservation Easements through Mr. Jim Kidd a licensed Realtor® here at SHLC and recently retired from the U.S. Forest Service. Jim specializes in working with landowners, the U.S. Forest Service, Trust for Public Lands, & The Nature Conservancy on conservation/preservation issues.
• Investment Strategies for Buyers & Sellers
• Subdivision & Commercial Development
Large Sales Area
• SHLC is licensed in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, & Arkansas
• Seven offices in Georgia
• One office in Mississippi
Extensive Advertising & Marketing
• Advertising in publications across the southeast along with the following websites:
www.southernheritageland.com, www.landsofamerica.com (with over 250 links to other websites), www.southeastlandforsale.com, www.farmandranch.com, www.ampub.com, www.rliland.net, www.landflip.com, www.landandranchsales.com, www.landandfarm.com, www.galandforsale.com, www.nclandforsale.biz, www.sclandforsale.biz, www.tnlandforsale.biz, www.allandforsale.biz, www.mslandforsale.biz, www.arlandforsale.biz
Back to FAQs
view all of our service
areas contact info
| © 2003-2023 Southern Heritage Land Company, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Maximtech
|Site Map | Disclaimer|